Our proprietary SMARTNETWORK solution is an advanced and integrated seismic network operations and monitoring technology to provide the most sophisticated and comprehensive earthquake monitoring, alarm and response system available in the market today.
Sensors and data logging devices positioned on each seismic stations are connected to our state-of-the-art data acquisition software running either in the cloud, on-site server or on the virtual machine.
SMARTNETWORK uses SWARM and WEBDC3 software for visualization of seismic waveforms and recent earthquake data in local and remote displays.
This software continuously acquires seismic waveforms. It also monitors the integrity of the station data and sends relevant data and scheduled reports to the cloud-based mobile-friendly dashboard. These reports can also be accessed on demand as required.
ShakeMaps provide near-real-time maps of ground motion and shaking intensity following significant earthquakes.
These maps are used by government, and local organizations, both public and private, for post-earthquake response and recovery, public and scientific information, as well as for preparedness exercises and disaster planning.
SMARTNETWORK automatically generates shaking maps after events.
Working seamlessly with SMARTNETWORK’s computational platform, the dashboard organizes, stores and displays current seismic station data and reports to provide real-time information about the health of each monitored stations. Password security is provided to avoid unauthorized access to information.
Advanced features include sensor positioning, a map of the most recent earthquakes around the globe, regional fault maps, etc.
• 24/7 waveform acquisition and analysis with immediate event notification.
• Triggered and periodic custom analyses and reporting.
• Dashboard displaying information of all monitored stations.
• Confirmation of scope prior to implementation.
• Transparent coordination and communication with seismologists, engineers and technicians.
• Comprehensive system documentation and training materials.
• Firmware, software, configuration and security updates.
• Routine and as-needed hardware recalibration.
• Periodic system function testing, log checking and reporting.
• More than 40 instrumentation and SHM projects for buildings, bridges,dams and tunnels.
• Largest instrumentation and SHM project in the US, including 28 hospitals.
Start using your data without the long setup and long learning curve Native support for all industry data loggers and sensors
AI and real-time, cloud-based analytics with rapid issue notification
Helping professionals worldwide for single or multiple projects
24/7 ongoing support for system and services
Trusted Worldwide For Micro Seismic Monitoring Solutions